We're always asked whether families need to attend the Informational Meetings, and our answer is this:
1) For families who have never played for our club, it is an absolute necessity. Which club to try out for is an important decision for any junior player, and--short of playing for the club in a previous year--there is no better way to understand the practices, policies and philosophy of our organization.
2) If you're a returning family and haven't been to an info session, it's a good idea. We've had coaches who have been with us for several years finally attend an info meeting and universally they tell us that it was time well spent.
3) If you've played for an A5 Gwinnet club before and hope to play for us again, you can use your own judgment. We are already aware of uniform changes, coaching changes and schedule adjustments that we will make known in the meetings. That said, there won't be wholesale changes to our training philosophy and we have held the line on our budget for the past ten years, so we don't expect any significant changes on the financial side either.
4) Documents list to the side will eventually include a) SRVA Registration Instructions b) A5 Gwinnett Registration Instructions c) FAQ Indoor d) USAV Medical forms. These forms will be linked to multiple pages once they are ready. Please check back often!
5) To register or for more details, REGISTER HERE
*make sure you scroll to the right clinic or training for tryout program
Dates and Locations
Indoor Teams:Informational Sessions about A5 Gwinnett's 2020-21 Club Season
Zoom Information Meeting #1
Thursday, Oct. 1st @ 6:30pm
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83282427306?pwd=bSt5S2M4TUhZMktZVUlYZHB6ZUc4QT09
Meeting ID: 832 8242 7306
Zoom Information Meeting #2
Sunday, Oct. 4th @ 6:30pm
Zoom Invite Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85295541991?pwd=TEhTOWdjYThmZEpLSmdPV2hrNlVpUT09
Meeting ID: 852 9554 1991